Wednesday, July 07, 2010

X-MEN!

[Nuñez]

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I posted anything, but this is an X-Men piece I did recently with the X-guys going at it against the Sentinels. I played around with Cyclops' outfit a bit, but it's mostly their old-school costumes from when I used to read them.

I wanted to go for an action moment, but still show them all off, so tilting the angle really helped with that. Maybe next time I'll do a similar piece with the X-girls.

Hope ya'll digz.

7 comments:

Luke said...

I dig. Post more Nunez!

Kabuki Joe said...

HEY I REMEMBER THIS PICTURE ITS WHEN YOU CARLOS CHARLIE AND I WENT TO THAT SUSHI BUFFET.nice as always hope you have this as a print at con.

steve weigl said...

Awesome work! I love the cyclops costume.

Anonymous said...

fantastic artwork! you're right, the tilt really helps the action-ney!

Pimpf said...

awesome rendition of Cyclops ( nice new outfit) , Wolvie and Gambit, like the dynamic and the way you presented each character ...

your cyke's awesome !

Skull_Leader said...

This is cool, nice mix of a traditional style with anime. I would like to see it inked. Do Rich or Sandra ever hook you up?

Eddie Nunez said...

Thanks for the comments guys